Future Growth Plans
In coming days, SPS plans to:
- Acquire land for the railway siding at Durgapur. The project should be over in one and a half year’s time.
- Set up a 70 MW power plant, which would use wasted heat to generate electricity. The project is scheduled to be completed in the next one year.
- Acquire good mines abroad to increase the availability of iron ore.
- Enter the market for an entire range of electrical goods, including fans, switches, MCBs, switch gears, and transformers.
- Accelerated growth in the Hospitality & Education Sectors.